Total Pageviews

2011-07-11

Another Face Book Comment Thread Keeper

Lydia Wilder
Went to the circus tonight!! A fabulous experience, right up the road in Elmwood Park. An Italian family circus with much talent and lots of laughs. Still performing tomorrow in Elmwood Park, and then on to Addison. Not to be missed!


Susan Bradley Giardina Sounds like a wonderful time! Do they have a website? I'd like to see their schedule.

Craig Logan I love the any Circus!!

Lydia Wilder This circus was a small one with lots of clown humor, acrobatics, juggling, tight wire act(worthy of the Olympics), dogs, a few beautiful horses. I will post photos soon.

Mark Ganzer WOW - thank you so much Lydia - we'd never know about this any other way!

Don Kowalski My cousin was there! She was the Bearded Lady

Lydia Wilder It's the Zoppe Circus. And Don, there wasn't a bearded lady. But I will tell you that the adolescents in my presence were ogling over the women in the circus!

Don Kowalski Darn......too bad I wasn't there

Lydia Wilder It's not too late. They'll be in Addison next.

Lydia Wilder And the show really is amazing, and worth the eighteen dollars in cash. But bring your own popcorn, theirs was stale.

Susan Bradley Giardina Italians aren't known for their popcorn :)

Mark Ganzer Susan Bradley Giardina "Italians aren't known for their popcorn"  TOO damn funny; too damn true; even w/o context, it is hilarious - you are one funny lady, Susan!


Susan Bradley Giardina Well, I'm married to an Italian. He won't even eat popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment