Total Pageviews

2011-03-24

We mark the passing of time

We mark the passing of time
perhaps foolishly so
But hopefully, we grow --
wiser, kinder, more loving,
more patient, and more understanding --
and remember:
that in the cosmic ceertainty,
we are but a moment's sunlight
and thus, would do best
to let our light shine.



Oh Jesus, grant me hope and comfort;
 O let me ne'er in sorrow pine.
My heart and soul, yea, all my being.
O Jesus, trust alone in Thee.
Thou Prince of Peace. Thou OPearl from Heaven.
True God, true Man.  My Morning Star!
Come Thou prescious Sun most radiant.
Thy beams illumine my heart and soul.
Come Thou precious Sun most radiant.
Thy beams illumine my heart and soul. 


Non nobis domine, non nobis.
Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.Non nobis domine, non nobis.Non nobis domine, non nobis.Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.Non nobis domine, non nobis.

No comments:

Post a Comment