Total Pageviews

2010-11-29

So, maybe my son isn't always a dickhead

Hey pop

ATAS!! sorry ... didn't see you
so .. the big day .. how much blood did ya suck?

only one tube
they had me focus on learning the computer system for their data entry

i ought to remind my doctor ... they haven't had my blood levels checked in forever .. have him write my ass up a scrip ..
well .. i tell you .. accurate data entry is SO important
SO damn important

I know

what hours did you work?

just 1 to 4:30

and for the rest of the week?
hell .. if you get those hours tomorrow .. let me buy you lunch ... got a place ... outstanding

I wnet in for a formal meeting and the supervisor asked "can you start now" and I was like "ugh right now??? Let me wrap some things up."

that is WAY cool .. cuz they need you

can't. i'm gonna be completely packed

packed?

M-F  8 to 4:30 and Saturdays to noon.
8 to noon

it'll have to be a saturday then ...
new place in town ... where cooker's used to be ... called .. De Vine?
GINORMOUS italian beef, or sausage. Fries
if you like that kind of food
hot doggers too

if you ever get the time .. here's another link:
http://markganzersblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/went-7-mile-walkin-tonight.html

I would like to go b ut I'm going to have to take a rain check this saturday.

we are out of town saturday, friday, sunday, monday
Iowa adventure with 11 out of 12 living cousins
and their spices also .. or, do you say ... spouse

Oh right

well .. congrats on the start ... learn to adjust to the very new hours ... and i am so proud and happy for you

thank you.

because ... i ahve always known ... when you find the things you were really put here on earth to do ... you would excel at them
as - you have already found some of em, as you well know

haha I know

gonna let you go here son - enormously happy for you
ps - your cousin scott ... is a BUM
never even responded to my face book friend request .. OR .. perhaps .. he is telling me somethi8ng!!!!!

eh
who knows

except .. maybe i just thought i sent it and didn't .. oh me, oh my
hi's bis-sco-tay .. what can i say
ps - i am the one who sent you the vote for Joe Walsh thing - not mom ... he's a very nice man, who listens well
AND .. a radical republican

Yeah I kind of figured. Did you forget to sign out of anne's account?

would be considered a miracle if he wins ... he'a already ahead in the polls ... milissa bean is not my fav
exactly .. forgot to sign out of her acct .. even forgot i was in it ... kept wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment